[non Scirocco] [Fox intake mainfold]

Anyone ever messed around with a VW Fox? (not the 2 legged variety)

if so, are the intake runners any different than the 8V sciroccos - I
heard (on a Scirocco-L digest) that they may already be matched up to the
larger TB.

waiting for the negative result

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm