From: "Ewan Hopkins" <ewanhopkins@hotmail.com>
To: joesasser@webtv.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: New to Scirocco
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 01:22:41 PDT

Never heard of this version.  There was however, a 'Campaign' version of
the MKI Golf GTI in the UK,  round about that time, that was done as an
'end-of-line' special.  I think it was the first of the VWs to get the
1.8 FI and it came with a load of other goodies.
Has someone maybe got their lines crossed somewhere along the line?

Cheers,

Ewan.

'85 2.0 Storm
'86 1.8 GT