Re: Kamei Web Site?

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Paul Maione wrote:

> Hey
>
> Does anyone out there know if there
> is a Kamei web site, or somewhere where
> I can get a catalogue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paully

The official Kamei importer (Electrodyne) no longer carries Kamei parts
for the Mk2. They have other Kamei stuff though. More than one place out
there (ABD, New Dimensions?, etc.) have leftover Kamei stuff that they
sell at fairly high prices.

I have the front spoiler and the side-skirts for the X1 kit, and cruising
through the net I found that Electrodyne had some rear-skirts for sale
at... *gasp* *choke* $45! (regular price is about $300). I bought one
last week only to find out that the kit contained two driver side pieces
instead of a driver and a passenger side. Luckily they had one more kit
left so they are sending me the correct part now.

However, if anyone out there, for any insane reason, would like a new
Kamei X1 rear skirt that has the large center piece and two of the
driver-side side pieces, then call them up, I am sure if you pressure
them a bit you can get it for $30 postage paid.

Ilias

- --