Re: Kamei Web Site?

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Alex Ting wrote:

> do they or anyone else have the side skirts
> for cheap?

No, electrodyne only has this odd Mk2 rearskirt left, and about 20+ or
the passenger side rear fender flares for the Mk1 (don't ask me about
this, that's what I was told).

I have not seen any place selling the side skirts for cheap (cheapest I
have found them is $490!!). Just keep your eyes/monitor open for somebody
who might be selling his used side skirts.

Ilias

- --