RE: [non Scirocco] [Fox intake mainfold]

Common rumor around here is that it works.  Larger runners and already the
right size for the larger throttle body.  It puts the cold start vlave in a
funky spot and may not have the right fitting for some of the early smog
stuff.

Nate Pierce and I were just looking at them in a junkyard today.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop