GTX Grille badge

>Has your badge on the radiator grille faded to dull grey. The one on
>my black 87 GTX is matt black. I bought a new one for my wife's VW
>Polo and the parts person asked me what colour I wanted. I got her a
>silver finish one and may put it on the Scirocco.
>
>Dave

I'm not sure about the badge, all the VW's I've owned have had shiny badges.
Saying that though, my dad's mk2 Golf GTi has a similarly dull badge.  Maybe
UK GTX's all had different badges from other Sciroccos.  I think I may keep it
on, it does look that little bit different.

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123
- --