Re: new tranny part deux

In a message dated 10/5/98 7:09:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SCIROCCO87@aol.com writes:

<< No junkyard is gonna charge that much for a tranny.. Well.. i know I'd
never
 give them that much.   >>

Let me expand on that one a little bit more... That junkyard didn't pay $755
for that wrecked car.  That's why I say its TOO much.  I bought a SUPER nice
75kmile wrecked 16V Scirocco for $600 from the insurance company when my best
friend totalled it.  The appraiser valued the car at way over $4k.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4(forSale--pleasebuymesoDancangetaVanagon)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --