RE: new tranny part deux

Hell for $400 bucks you could buy a 5 speed and all the linkage and
eveything else to do the conversion and have it shipped to you.  Then just
give your favorite mechanic all the parts and pay his $55/hr to put it
together.

I hate these ripoff artists that call themselves mechanics.

vent vent vent

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop