From: John Ryland <John.Ryland@mail.sscoop.com>
To: "'Rich Deede----TOOL FAN'" <rdeed@udel.edu>
Cc: "'scirocco post'" <scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: RE: Mid Atlantic Meet (Good Idea?!)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:12:26 -0400

It's pretty much a straight shot on 95 South from Baltimore. I would say
Dinwiddie is around four hours from Baltimore. Depending on how fast your
Scirocco is, of course. I know five or six Scirocco owners (most of the
listers) who would most likely be attending. Could be fun.

JR

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------