RE: Mid Atlantic Meet (Good Idea?!)

Okay I am in, so who else is definite for this get together.  And John
since you picked the place, you have to let us know exactly where to meet
and when.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, John Ryland wrote:

> It's pretty much a straight shot on 95 South from Baltimore. I would say
> Dinwiddie is around four hours from Baltimore. Depending on how fast your
> Scirocco is, of course. I know five or six Scirocco owners (most of the
> listers) who would most likely be attending. Could be fun.
>
> JR

- --