Re: okay- it died HELP

Hello,

   this could be any # of things, from a defective coil,
to a bad fuel pump relay.
first things i always do is check the obvious-
how are the cap and rotor? the little carbon thing in the cap still there?
when was the last time the fuel filter was replaced?
is there plenty of gas? Are all of your grounds good?
try to start the car with a little either-
will it run on this? if so, it is fuel related.
if the same, generally it is ignition.

check your timing belt alignment marks- make sure they line up-
a slipped timing belt can cause such symptoms.
all the vacuum lines intact? rubber boot on the fuel distributor on tight,
and there aren't any cracks in the bellows?
check for spark-
play around with your Hallsender, make sure it is grounded, and all connections are good.
can you hear the fuel pump run when you turn the key on?
Bypass the FP relay to see if that works.
check all the connections at the coil.
I have found that 75% of the time, it is something silly that causes the car not to start.
25% of the time, it needs new parts.

Good luck,

    and LMK if you have any further diagnostics.

    Percy.

    Balance Performance