Re: GEX engines

In a message dated 10/5/98 4:02:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jwarren@gibbsdc.com writes:

<< Has anybody ever dealt with these
 guys before. I am considering dropping
 a 2.0 8v in my cabriolet, and am looking
 at my options. >>
I don't know about watercooled GEX engines, but I bought an aircooled 1641
from them about 9 years ago that continuously had a rear seal leak.  It ran
GREAT but they gave me a hard time when I went to send it back the second
time... as if I wasn't P'd for having to pull it AGAIN.   Anywho.... that's my
experience
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4(forsale..see webpage below)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --