[mk2] seat frame q's

heys, does anyone know if the seat frames differ from any years?
are the 16v sport seat's frame different than the regular cloth
semi-bolstered seats? Reason I got 2 driver seats back which are
completely snapped in half but the skins are good, and I was
wondering if i were to partake in the bounties of the local VW
heaven, what type of cloth seat frame could I use or an I doomed to
search for an unbent 16v frame to match my skins?

Ryan

- --