Re: and another thing

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Gregory Frenzel wrote:

> I was gonna replace the motor mount, you know the infamous motor mount
> that makes the car rattle rattle rattle buzz buzz buzz...
>
> But I hear ( from you all) that the passenger side is particularly
> hard?   just why is this?   SHould I just do it, ignore your replies and
> come back to tell you it wasn't that hard, or should I pay attention to
> you trepidations?

PAY ATTENTION....it is a pain, and I did it with the motor out of the car
and it was still a pain in the ass....

BUT...there is a good source for that part...because it has to be pressed
into the bracket...you can get one allready pressed into a bracket from
Mike Potter...makes that part easier....you can find his info at
www.parts4vws.com

Eric

- --