From: Gregory Frenzel <fren0027@tc.umn.edu>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: doors
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 12:35:43 -0500

I  heard that this thread was happening just before I joined, can we
visit it again?   just something minor lilke adjusting the bottom door
hing on the drivers side door so it'll close easily and properly.   I've
already tefloned it, do I need new pins?

second, I have a friend who is learning how to drive a clutch-- late
bloomer--, he's wanting to know some background information.
Specifically, what we've all heard before, that it hurts the car to skip
gears either down or up shifting.   I told him that I couldn't possibly
see how, unless he wasn't working the clutch right i.e. all the way.
If we can't get this resolved no biggie, it's only an Integra

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------