Re: and another thing

yup,
I would like to know about this as well as
I'm about to do the same thing.
I've changed all the other mounts except
the passenger side.
Having just yanked a buncha crap out of the
way (timing belt cover), it looks not too hard to
access the mount.
I've heard that the motor needs to be jacked up
a little, but besides that, won't the whole bracket
just come right out after it's unbolted?

TIA

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150