Re: WIPEOUT... Doh!

I had an interesting experience several years ago......

there is a particular traffic island in this intersection here
that I hit twice in two different vws almost exactly one
yeaer apart coming from two different directions.

The first time was in my first '82 rocco turning right in
a very wet rain and slid straight into the island bending
my lower control arm.
The second time was in my '77 rabbit coming from the
opposite direction turning left.  My windshield was all fogged
up, and I was sorta racing <grin> and jumped the same island
which resulted in bending the lower control arm on the left
side again.

needless to say, I give that island a wide berth now.......

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746