Re: [tech] roc is missing on acceleration

Sound like a fuel problem, probably. Or maybe I just think ALL problems are
fuel related these days, since I've been having such a nightmare with mine (all
done now, I think).
My car was also missing on acceleration, it was the fuel filter... see if
you're getting good spray at the injectors, etc. Or I suppose it could be an
ignition problem... bad plug or wire or old dist. cap. Who knows? Good luck!
    -Josiah