Re: 16V upgrade opinions, please.

yup.

Extrude hone said they would do my manifolds, at 425$ apiece
but would not gaurentee the work due to the thin aluminum often they
break them.

In my own opinion EH is not worth the money for our cars, maybe
for motorcycle and special drag-racing applications on big block V8s
i would use them, they are supposidly GODS in the moto world.
on our cars bigger runners are better, if its a 16v, go get the euro
intake somewhere somehow, if it's an 8v, switch to an A2 intake
manifold, and end up relocating your complete fuel system to the
passenger side. Either way stock or upgraded, get the manifolds
ported and polished.

I've done a few manifolds, 8v A1, 8v A2, 16v, and VR6 and they
come out smooth as glass where it counts, where it's most
restrictive, especially on an A1, I increase the runner diameters
where it's most restrictive so much, I get a good cup worth of
metal shavings (yeah I have measured it), but you really don't need
to get the top and beginning runners, the air is swirling in there
anyways from the t-body venturis. if ya got the money, risk it with
EH, their stuff is dynamite, the whole manifold is smoothed out.
or save yourself 50% and get someone to p/p yours. any speed shop
should have a p/p contact.

Ryan