Re: Volktoberfest?

Thanks for the info, I think I'm going to try to run the Philly event
in Camden first heat, get out by about noon, and try to make
Morgantown to claim FTD.

> Date:          Sun, 4 Oct 1998 21:26:00 -0400
> From:          brett@kodak.com (Brett VanSprewenburg)
> To:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org, phillyscca@enter.net
> Subject:       Re: Volktoberfest?

> > Does anybody know when Volktoberfest is?  The one in Morgantown, PA.
> > I know it conflicts with a Philadelphia region solo II, but I don't
> > remember which one.  This might be a good place for an east coast
> > gathering.
> >
> > Since I have clinched the Philly DSP series, I may just come out to
> > Morgantown and whoop on you guys again this year  :^)
> >
> > Ken Buck
>
> Next weekend, Sunday October 11th.  There's a cruise and get together Saturday.
> I went last year, and it was a pretty decent turn out.  Should be even better
> this year.
>
> See ya there!?
>
> ==Brett

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Rusty 78 Scirocco daily driver, needs a motor
80 Scirocco-S  copper, needs a motor
- --