Re: Volktoberfest?

Sunday, October 11 (next sunday) from 9? to 4pm,.  I believe there will be a
cruise afterwards!

Pete

Central PAers going to Morgantown, contact me (pete walsh) if you want to join
a pack of VeeDubs going down!  meeting sunday, at 8-830 am at the old festival
foods parking lot in palmyra, pa (on rt 422)

Call me at 717-269-4453 if interested.

Pete