Toronto / Guelph meet?

Hi everyone,

Me again.  Your friendly Canadian Scirocco pest.  I'm getting a bit
nervous about winter coming (god, I hate putting snow tires on my 'rocco),
so I thought it might be cool to have an informal gathering of Sciroccos
from the Southern Ontario region.  I'm more than willingto find a suitable
place for such a venue (perhaps a pub or a drive-in restaurant or
something?) for an event like this.

I had talked about this last April, but things got shoved around with my
move to Guelph, and some other complications in my life.  But I've got
lots of time now, and I'd love to organize something like this.

Email me privately if you're interested.  That way, the bums in the US
that don't need snow tires don't have to read about it.  :-)  My email
addie is tudor@tvo.org

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper