Re: God bless Mustangs

congratulations!

any time a veedubber takes out a piece of
American iron, I applaud the driver loudly
(not like it's a mean feat in the twisties)

Although I am sorta surprised you were stopping
for gas before he was......

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- ----------
> From: Michael Helms <tudor@tvo.org>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: God bless Mustangs
> Date: Thursday, October 01, 1998 9:22 PM
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> What a fun night.  I was out enjoying the sound of my new exhaust, on a
> particularly twisty section of road near the town/city I live in ...
> anyways, I found myself next to a typical late 80's 5.0 at a set of
> lights.  I don't tend to pull much ego with these guys, 'cause I know
I'll
> get my ass smoked ... but he must have thought I wanted to race, 'cause
he
> started to gun his engine.  Being the idiot I am, I figured, what the
hell

> ... so we were off.  Of course, he put on a large smoke show, while I
> judiciously applied power to maintain the adhesion limits of my tires.
He