Re: Mexican vs German

At 12:23 PM 10/2/98 , you wrote:
>The new world car "Katalog" lists a BORA as the replacement.
>The BORA is listed under the GERMAN built section.
>I think the BORA may be called a Jetta IV in the US someday.

	The Bora is what the new Jetta (The A4 Jetta) is being called in Germany.
The A4 Golf will still be called the Golf.  The A4 Jetta will, from what it
seems now, still be called Jetta here in the States.  The "Jetta" in
Germany only refers to the A2 Jetta.  Like you said, the A3 Jetta was
called the Vento.

>They do not list details so I think it will be some time
>before it is on the road, in the US anyway. I think you will need
>to drive this new car and see for yourself.

	It will be here in the new year.

		Jason

- --