Re: Saab APC adaptation

>What is the question?

The Saab APC system is a system for controlling boost on a turbo car. The SWEET
thing is that this system is pretty easy to plumb into any car with a turbo.
After I posted this question to the list, I did some searching on my own a found
a good resource. I also asked Peter Tong about it, he has the system in his
2.08v cabbie. Anyway, it looks like a really good enhancement, and I'm gonna
hook it up to my car.

Here's the page detailing it.

http://www.teleport.com/~bertram/volvoapc/index.shtml

- -Noah