From: Sean Martin <smartin@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: Michael Helms <tudor@tvo.org>,"scirocco-l@privateI.com"
<scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: Re: Hayman in Toronto
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 14:56:00 -0400

Michael Helms wrote:

> I am not aware of the incidents you mentioned, but that's not to say
they
> didn't happen.  They have always treated me fairly, but I shall perhaps
> keep a cautious eye for the next little while ...

Mike,

    I'm afraid my vote is with Jason on this one too.  They screwed me
around
for two weeks about some parts I ordered.  Saying they were in stock and
that
they were going to ship them right away.  Then they said that Purolator
lost
them, wouldn't give me a tracking number, etc etc etc....  And all I
wanted
were some coolant hoses and a couple of tie rod ends.

Sean.
87 8V

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------