Re: Hayman in Toronto

[snip]
I can't describe the violence that I would want to commit on anyone that
> screwed with my car.

Your thoughts are right on the money. Doing business with a company that
had a reputation as a chop shop is bad. I have a special baseball bat just
waiting for some asswipe to f**k with my baby.It's a Minnesota Twins
minibat(I think it was a giveaway) that fits my hand perfectly. I think one
swipe across the knees would express my displeasure at their actions quite
well, myself.

zach
86 8v
"No shit, I drank WHAT??" -Socrates