Re: Hayman in Toronto

Michael Helms wrote:

> I am not aware of the incidents you mentioned, but that's not to say they
> didn't happen.  They have always treated me fairly, but I shall perhaps
> keep a cautious eye for the next little while ...

Mike,

    I'm afraid my vote is with Jason on this one too.  They screwed me around
for two weeks about some parts I ordered.  Saying they were in stock and that
they were going to ship them right away.  Then they said that Purolator lost
them, wouldn't give me a tracking number, etc etc etc....  And all I wanted
were some coolant hoses and a couple of tie rod ends.

Sean.
87 8V

- --