Re: Oxygen sensor...[thermo-time switch]

> OK, I feel really stupid. I should know this... where is and what is the "thermo time switch" that
> people keep talking about... I know of the radiator one, but obviously, that's not what you're
> talking about.

   I am taking this right out of the Bentley to avoid confusion  =)

 The thermo-time switch controls the operation of the cold
- -start valve.  When the engine termperature is above the cutoff
temperature stamped on the hexagon of the thermo-time switch, the
cold-start valve does not inject fuel during starter operations.  If the
starter is operated for longer than normal, the thermo-time switch cuts
off the cold-start valve in order to prevent engine flooding.  The time
limit is also stamped on the hexagon of the termo-time switch.

   Er, ah, the thermo-time switch sits on the "doodad" that the upper
radiator hose bolts onto, on the block.  It has 2 wires going to it, 1 is
connected to the starter solenoid wire, probably red with black stripe.
The other is connected to the cold start valve itself to control its
operations.  If you have one of those amongst the rabbits parts lemme
know.  Danke...

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --