[mk1][clutch][replacement][??]

 Lately the clutch in my Vomit colored rocco has been slipping and all
attempts to give more slack to the cable have failed.  Sooooo, I will
be needing to replace the clutch, but what I want to know is what parts
do I *absolutely* need to get.  BTW, it is the stock 1.6l 8v motor.  I
imagine the trans is stock size as well.  I have no money so I want to
do it for as cheap as possible.  Any and all help is appreciated.  Oh,
also, any special tools needed to do the job?  TIA...

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --