Re: Gauge Faces Done. Finally!

At 11:39 PM -0600 11/27/98, Jody Bailey wrote:
>I too finished my install of Brett's gauge faces.  Pretty sweet deal!!!
>The white looks awesome with red lighting.  I just painted some bulbs
>with nail polish to see what it looks like, and plan to put color paper
>up there whith white bulbs tommorrow, but no lighting supply places
>where open at 11:00p.m.  go figure?  And I have to change the color of
>the MFA.  The green looks kinda goofy.  What color of bulb should I try
>to turn the green to a redish color???  Any suggestions?  Definately
>worth the $40.00 american, or like $300.00 canadian it cost me :-)  It
>wasn't hard at all, and I didn't even break a thing.  So for those out
>there holding back because they don't want to wreck something that is
>perfectly fine, go ahead and get some, just be slow and patient!!!
>
>--
>Jody Bailey

Thanks, I am glad that you like them. :)  Good advice too, when dealing
with delicate items like this...slow and patient for best results. Really
ended up costing you that much, eh?

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."