Re: Gauge Faces Done. Finally!

I too finished my install of Brett's gauge faces.  Pretty sweet deal!!!
The white looks awesome with red lighting.  I just painted some bulbs
with nail polish to see what it looks like, and plan to put color paper
up there whith white bulbs tommorrow, but no lighting supply places
where open at 11:00p.m.  go figure?  And I have to change the color of
the MFA.  The green looks kinda goofy.  What color of bulb should I try
to turn the green to a redish color???  Any suggestions?  Definately
worth the $40.00 american, or like $300.00 canadian it cost me :-)  It
wasn't hard at all, and I didn't even break a thing.  So for those out
there holding back because they don't want to wreck something that is
perfectly fine, go ahead and get some, just be slow and patient!!!

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v