Gauge Faces Done. Finally!

Thanks to Brett V., I am now sporting some fine white faces.  The
procedure went pretty smooth until reinstalling the tach needle.  Broke
the damn little post, then the needle itself.  I have spent the last 3
days trying to repair it, and finally managed to solder the little post
back on straight and true, and a little super glue fixed the needle.
What a PITA!
However,  I still "highly" recommend these faces.  Thanks again Brett.

PS  One small note.  If you find, that after popping on the tach needle,
that it doesn't turn smoothly,  there is a little grey adjuster screw
that the needle post passes through that can be turned to readjust the
needle height. You can see it when you take of the tach face.  I would
have saved me a lot of sweat and grief if I'd known.

Andrew P.
"87" 16V Rocco