Re: Its raining in my car. Help

Actually i ran the plastic off my doors for 3 years and even durring
torrential floods where it rained 10 inches overnight, car never got
wet, your doors should have drain slats in the bottom and side. best
bet is your windshield or your drains, if you have a sunroof, open it
and make sure its all clean, then pop the hood and make sure the rain
gutter is clear of debris, usualy it will clog and that is were your
fresh air vent is, the rain goes down it and into the passenger seat.

the carpet comes up rather easily, pull it up and have someone hose
down the car in jet spray mode. also double check those 3 small holes
in the bottom of your doors to make sure they aren't clogged.

Ryan