[TECH]Gauge Faces Color

So with the discussion last week, what was the best way to change the
color of the instrument cluster?  How can I get to that little green
strip at the top to change it to red?  Or should i just go with ripping
it out and changing bulb colors?  The MFA is not going to be able to be
changed?  Is this correct???  Some quick input would help, seeing as my
instrument cluster is spread all over my room right now.  Brett's gauge
faces are really cool!!!  Not that hard either, just takes patience to
make it look professional.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v