Re: 8v to 16v transplant

yup. decided that the cabby runs rock solid, why screw with something
that's 100% reliable, that and I still haven't finished my tile floor
in the living room, so like hell my wife is going to let me tear down
another one of our cars.

oh btw thers a local guy selling his 2.0L 16v all done
up, shrick cams, headwork, port matched and all that for like $1,500
(he's got a VR6 engine waiting to be dropped into his car) if anyone
is REALLY serious I can ask him to go do a dyno run and hook you up
with his phone number. This is a good deal if you have the money now.
I think its a relatively new block, or at least one thats been
rebuilt, it was spotless when I saw it.

Ryan