Re: G-Tech Pro

I agree with Shawn.  It's a great and fun tool.  You need lot's of space(road)
to use it.  It's great for the price.  It's great for making comparison runs
when making changes.  You can get it cheaper than $150.  Check with the
Potterman's, that's where I got mine.

Happy Thanksgiving.
-dick-
78 Scirocco