lights

well i did it also. i ordered my lights today from mark at adirondak(sp?). i
too prefer the quad rectangle look on my 16v. i ordered 2 hella h4 high/low
beam lights with 55/60 watt bulbs. i also ordered 2 other bulbs for these
lights which were 80/100 watts, 2 high power relays, and 2 crappy us spec
lights for the high beams. i will let everyone know how it worked out. i still
want h4s for the high beams with the h3 130 watt bulbs ( i think i'll go with
the cheapies from jc whipme on these) later on. oh yeah my total order with
shipping and cod was $144.50.
later
alan
87 16v