Re: G60 in a Rocco

In a message dated 11/24/98 5:24:04 AM Mountain Standard Time, EurotekVW
writes:

<< >
 Don't bother. G60's aren't all that. Don't forget the HIGH cost of that damn
G charger when it goes,,,and it will go. I'm merely giving advice. Our shop is
no longer big on that conversion so I just say try something else instead. If
you still wanna...go for it, good luck, and I hope everything goes well. Happy
Vdubbing.

 Frank >>

well i have a 8v with 126000 miles but i want more power so what do you sugest
that i put in