Fwd: sunroof seal...

you can replace the seal with a new one from the dealer but you will
have to remove the sunroof in order to replace it. I did mine this past
summer. The bentley gives good illustration how to remove the sunroof.
Good Luck

john
88 sci 16v

---- Begin included message ----
the rubber seal around the edge of my sunroof has become unattached.
the felt/cloth thingy around the edge wore off and the rubber is
dangling around the edge.  i've examined it and it seams like the felt
is glued to the sunroof.  it thought about just taking it off and gluing
the seal back without the felt, but the felt contains the seal and helps
the sunroof slide in and out... is there anyway to repair this without
replacing the sunroof?

chris
86 16V scirocco