Re: Engine not turning over...What can it be?

I'll check the timing later on this evening, but I should mention that the
motor was running before and that when I turn the key, the car backfires
once in awhile.  Hopefully, this info will clarify the present situation.
Like I said, I'll check the timing later on tonight,

Sal