From: Rich <emt@imcnyc.com>
To: "'Mark A Peele'" <scirocco.gtx@juno.com>,"'scirocco
list'",<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: Lights
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:36:05 -0500

------ =_NextPart_000_01BE16D5.EF0FFC80

Thank you Mark!
Will the procedure apply to stock lights for 16V (you mentioned the euro
=
lights)?  It's universal procedures, right?   I'm a little slow this =
morning.
Rich

to install relays, go to Scirocco.org under Tech Procedures. Then look
under Scirocco 16V, there is a section for Euro headlights.

This procedure covers the install of relays. (a univeral concept) and
will apply to all Mk2 Sciroccos.

The H4 lenses you can probably get from list vendors:
http://www.parts4vws.com/
http://www.germanautoparts.com/

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm