RE: Lights

> Where do we buy these "30 amp relays"?

    You should find them at most auto parts stores in the wiring section.

> Why 30 amp vs something else?

    I have actually only seen 30 amp relays, but hell, 30 amp is better
than 20 amp especially if you are going to tag on some really high wattage
bulbs in the future and you dont want the relay to limit your load.

> How much are they?

    I got mine for 3-5 bucks up here in the Seattle area.

> How many do I need?

    I would do 1 for each low and then if you wanted you could do 1 for
both highs, or 1 for each.  I recommend using 1 relay for each low cuz if
you for some reason blow a fuse you still have a low beam to guide you.
Had you used 1 relay and blown a fuse on the lows you would be in trouble,
especially while driving down the freeway.  In the case of using 1 relay
for both highs, in this case for 4 filaments, you will definately want a
30 amp unit.  HTH...

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79