Re: sway bars

>At 10:00 pm +0000 22/11/98, Ryan Schuermann wrote:
>>> Ryan, do you _really_ think I care about some stupidlow Scirocco with a
>>> bunch of plastic glued to it?  No.  I don't.
>>
>>see this is where i get offended by ignorant stupid f*cks like
>>yourself. You don't see me calling your car names and beating up on
>>it and claiming what its not. Get your shit strait before you go off
>>Ryan
> Ryan is right (in
>this instance).

About what - the fact that I'm an "ignorant stupid f*ck?"

  Mannix, you've got a habit of taking subtle digs at people
>that are totally immaterial to what you're actually discussing/debating.

Sure!  I mentioned his car after he told me that he's "charging me $20 for
the pain in the ass" I was being, or something like that.  I had figured
the $20 was to cover the cost of tape and copying, but I was still not
going to send $20 to someone I've never met who does not like me...

 You're already planted firmly on the high ground.  You bait
>guys into blowing up at you, then reply with a summary of all the relevant
>points you've made, implying that the other guy is getting all hysterical
>over nothing.  I'm not sure if this is conscious craftiness or unconscious
>pettiness.

It is intentional.  I asked a question of Ryan at the beginning of the
thread - a serious question.  I made it clear that I doubted his
ascertation of "zero body roll," but I was not trying to provoke him.  He
reminded me of the "broken dipstick" thread, laugh, I'd forgotten that was
him.  So, at leat initially, my point was to find out what was not
recommended for autocross.  We discovered the car has no suspension travel
- that is not recommended for autocross.  OK.   Beyond that, hey, I get a
chuckle out of it!  I don't float around trolling, but when someone makes a
claim which is untrue & that I have some knowledge about, I'll ask
questions.  If they want to make it less than mature, hey, I'll play!

  Either way, you gotta admit that what you said (the part that
>Ryan quoted above) had nothing to do with the rest of your (logical)
>argument.

Nope!  It is true, however:).

 Not that I blame you for saying it, but please don't act all
>surprised when you get the kind of reply you got. :)

Not surprised at all:).  Entertainment.  Something good might have come of
this, however -

It is officially Not Recommended to autocross a car with no suspension travel.

I.Mannix(and I can't think of one good thing to do with a car w/o
suspension travel, beyond fixing it....)