Re: sway bars

> Ryan, do you _really_ think I care about some stupidlow Scirocco with a
> bunch of plastic glued to it?  No.  I don't.

see this is where i get offended by ignorant stupid f*cks like
yourself. You don't see me calling your car names and beating up on
it and claiming what its not. Get your shit strait before you go off
shooting your mouth, asshole. The car has no plastic and it is not
glued together, have a little common decency you prick. I know it's
just a car but I takeoffence when people insult the things I love,
like if you had said something like that about my wife, which I love
a bit more =)..understand??

Ryan