16v Parking Brake [was: RE: Fair price?]

>it are the non-working parking brake (I'm told they all break, no pun
>intended)

No, they break when the owner neglects to maintain it. Whats broken
exactly? The cables or the parking brake mechanism on the calipers? Those
do tend to freeze but depending on their state of freezure (<-- Hey, new
word!) you might be able to restore them to working condition.

              Shawn Meze

OK...I'll bite:
How do you recommend fixing (or attempting to fix) a frozen parking brake?
Mine would appear to be in this state, and it's something I've been meaning
to get to for some time.

Neal