Re: Thanks for the Abbr.

At 12:26 PM 11/22/98 PST, Andrew Mulder wrote:
>Thanks for clearing up my brain everyone.
>

>One more thing.  This isn't the Jenny Jones List is it?

I think we're nearing Springer, but IMHO, we need fighting lobotomized
lesbians or gay upwardly mobile professionals addicted to Lucky Charms and
gelatin.  A good inter(trailer) park battle might be good, we could call it
War of the Doublewides!  Tie bodykitted Sciroccos to doublewides and
societal implications, it'll be cool.  We can have a Special Reporter cover
that angle, possibly.  Maybe Meze.

  I understand
>that you too are only trying to clear things up, but it has gone beyond
>"scirocco related".

Cool!

 We all drive wonderful vehicles, and I feel
>privelaged to get so much info from the list.
>It has already saved a lot of time and money for me personally.

Then start pressing that delete key until you find something of interest.
No one would say anything on this list if every post had to be of interest
to everyone.  Let's go look at the posts I've not been reading......

Lights
Linkage ?
Mono Wiper
Waterfest Video
more (lighting)
My Cooling fan
My new ride
Mystery VW lobotomized lesbian
Big bumpers
Brakes(tech)
Callaway valve cover
Engine treatment
Jumping Speedo

Anyhow, get the idea?  Deletions are cool.

>Please!  Throw in the towel and be done with the arguments before we
>have to call in "Judge Judy".

Dude, I could take her.  I could kick her butt.  I'll wear a mask and call
myself Judge Judo, it'll be all over for her.

Kidding aside, my primary point in this "off topic" tirade is to call
attention fo the fact that coilovers are not inherently too stiff for
autocross.  Would it be unreasonable for someone to read Ryan's first
message & come away thinking that Autotech swaybars, stressbars(of some
kind) and Avo coilovers are too stiff for autocross?

No.  Perfectly reasonable way to interpret his message.  Not accurate, but
reasonable.

I.Mannix(Judge Judo.  Kickass.  My sincerest apologies to all the
lobotomized lesbians and homosexual gelatin addicts on the list....)