Thanks for the Abbr.

Thanks for clearing up my brain everyone.

One more thing.  This isn't the Jenny Jones List is it?   I understand
that you too are only trying to clear things up, but it has gone beyond
"scirocco related".   We all drive wonderful vehicles, and I feel
privelaged to get so much info from the list.
It has already saved a lot of time and money for me personally.
Please!  Throw in the towel and be done with the arguments before we
have to call in "Judge Judy".

Andrew P.
"87" 16V Rocco