Re: TT tuning

>I would recommend Neuspeed short shift kits. They give the best feel of the
>bunch. I would also go with Neuspeed or ABD strut bars b4 Eurosport.
>Of all the stuff we sell, Eurosport bars are the least impressive of the
>group. Jamex has a nice one, but ABD's dual-bar design would seem to work the
>best. We've been doing alot of Eurosport exhausts lately and I do like them.
>Matter of fact, you can't beat for the money. They fit very well and sound
>real nice. TT has always been decent stuff, but I don't really care for their
>SS kit. That's my $0.02. Later.
>
>Frank

        I agree about eurosport-cant beat 'em for the price, but I will
never buy one again. I had a Neuspeed GTI Cup Car, an '84 GTI, and I got their
Rabbit GTI 2.50" system, it was the worst fitting piece of CRAP!!!! Nothing
fit properly!! I dont know why...I sold the car before I persued it any further.
I dont know if they f*cked up and sent the wrong one or what......

Just my 0.02 worth of an experience...

Chad
84 pile of project
84 wolfie pile of parts