Re: Abbreviations

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:02:08 -0500 "Jake of Woodstock" <djj@ulster.net>
writes:

>Huh.   Maybe my brain needs to be jump started also.   I thought I could
>think of more.  And while were on the subject, what is this HTH thing?

Thats my simplified version of "Hope This Helps". Whoopie, ive invented a
new acronymn. (That nobody gets...heh!)

There's also:

AFAIK - As far As I Know.
YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary (I think everybody knows this one.)
YKMV - Your Kilometer may Vary. (for the Canucks and European listers.)
PIAGN - Potterman Is A Goofy Nerd.
TGMIOCMF - That Guy Meze Is One Cool MFer. (we use this one alot here.)
IMHO - has 2 meanings. Im My (Humble or Honest) Opinion.
ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor LAughing My Ass Off.
LOL - Laughing Out Loud

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and